Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The EVIL truth behind Scalar Energy Products


I'm starting this Blog to help people understand the REAL effect of Scalar Energy Products to human behavior. We want to SAVE people from the horrible experience that we've had while using these products. I cannot do it alone, that’s why I’m reaching out to ALL of you to prevent the spreading of these products to the rest of the world.
 
Nowadays, people are introduced to different kind of technology. A new claim of energy, known as Scalar Energy, is being introduced to humanity. Little do we know that these new products (pendants, bracelets, flasks, etc) actually have a NEGATIVE effect to our personality. As your PHYSICAL aspect is improved, your EMOTIONAL and SPIRITUAL aspect is corrupted. These products DECEIVE its users by empowering them with a new source of Energy, an undefined and uncontrollable POWER surge into a person's subconscious; a dangerous and lethal scenario, especially for people who are hot-tempered and violent.


Let me share to you my story behind this campaign:

Due to strong recommendation from my relatives, we have purchased these so-called Scalar Energy pendants for the entire family. We even decided to retail them too, since the revenue is good due to high markup.
POSITIVE SIDE:
As claimed by most people, it really did lessen the stress that I felt while working. In fact, I could stay late at night, without noticing the passing of time. I didn’t feel sleepy or tired, I only felt that I was really enthusiastic to finish all my work in one day. My wife, who normally feels tired in the afternoon, didn’t feel any weariness even until evening. My daughter, who has been suffering from constant stiff necks, immediately felt relieved once she started using the pendant. But that was all to it, the bright side we normally see. 
NEGATIVE SIDE:
On Day 1, we felt our heads being crushed as it touched the pillow. It was an unexplainable pain that makes you want to get up and do something else because the moment you lie down, the pain comes back again. This was our situation for the next two days. I got better on the third day but my wife’s case seems to be worsening. Her uncomfortable feeling was aggravated the following week because by then, the pain has spread from the back of her head to her nape.
Literally, she couldn’t move from the bed. I decided to measure her blood pressure only to find out she’s now suffering from Hypertension. How can this happen? We were wearing this so-called Scalar Energy pendant that is supposed to lower blood pressure and relieve the pain. On Day 14, through the grace of God, we decided to remove our pendants. The following day, her severe migraine was gone and her blood pressure was normalized. It never crossed our minds that wearing a pendant could actually cause so much misery to my wife and my family, BUT IT DID! And this is only one of them. 
Just like in any other relationships, conflict commonly arises between couple. During the time when we were using the pendant, I had an argument with my wife which later turned into an ugly confrontation. I was so angry that I allowed my emotions to control my actions to the point that I almost choke my wife. I can feel the POWER coming out of me and it felt good. I never realized that I could ever do that to my wife. I felt no LOVE inside me that time, only RAGE. This was something that has never happened in our 9 years of marriage. Indeed, this is something that I deeply REGRET having done.  I’m just glad that we have been enlightened before further damage has been done to my family.  
In our family, we have made it a point to find the time to pray together. We even say the rosary as often as we could. When we started using the pendants, our relationship with God changed dramatically. Our devotion to nightly prayers was no longer there and we barely pray together. Something was preventing us from praying fervently because thanking God was no longer coming from our hearts. Somehow, the POWER coming from the pendant made us believe that we no longer need to pray. But after we removed the pendants, we have realized that we should always put our FAITH in the POWER OF GOD and not in the POWER of any material thing.”
Oftentimes we only see one side of the coin because we are overwhelmed by the positive effects that these products give to us. But you can only DISCERN the negative effect once you have been ENLIGHTENED by the Grace of God.  It can destroy your faith, since you will no longer be dependent on God but in the POWER which the product gives to you. If these Scalar Energy products had created CHAOS to my family, then it can do the same to a nation and even to the world. 
 

This realization should not end in our family. We need to spread this truth to every person who is using Scalar Energy products. We need to ENLIGHTEN THE PEOPLE.
 

We initially used FACEBOOK as our medium but unfortunately, they have DISABLED our account for unknown reason. Perhaps some people were threatened to our campaign or perhaps they didn’t CARE at all.
 

Further on, I did some research on the SYMBOL displayed on the pendant. I am NOT posting this image and link to SCARE people, but to inform them that these products MAY really be SATANIC. 



Shown on the top, in its upright position, it is known as the “Sigil of the Beast 666.” The Silver Star of Astaroth (turned at 22 degrees) is also said to have been worn by the Knights Templar on a red sash. The numbers are definitely Satanic as the number of Astaroth is 8 and the number of the pentagram is 5; 8 + 5 = 13.  13 is also based upon the thirteen Lunar Months which is the natural year and the eight phases of the moon. It is also based upon the Satanic Year.
NOTE ABOUT “SUN” AS A SYMBOL:
The sun is not a symbol of the real God. THERE IS NO SYMBOL FOR GOD.
Witches believe that Lucifer is the God of the Sun, and the Sun God is also known as the `Horned God` (Lucifer is also known as the “Angel of Light). Many of the Witch’s holy days revolve around the Sun such as the Yule. A large part of their belief system is the concept of the Sun weakening and the world dying, then on the Winter Solstice the Sun God Lucifer is reborn and warms the Earth.
We are NOT FORCING people to believe us, but we are simply encouraging them. May God Bless us ALL.


Watch the video on How to DESTROY your Scalar Energy pendants -